Enjoy The Naples Lifestyle From The Available Choices In Lely Resort
A Bit about Naples, Florida
Naples is a wonderful place to live, possessing an upscale and relaxed lifestyle. There are miles of white, sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. The landmark Naples Pier, first erected in 1888 for example, is very popular for fishing and dolphin-watching.
A Few Facts About Naples
- An almost constant sea breeze tends to make the average temperature very pleasant. Average highs range from 76 degrees in January to 93 degrees in July and August.
- The crime rate is low.
- Naples has a high livability rating of 85, ranking it #11 in Florida and #157 in the U.S.
- The cost of living is only slightly higher than Florida as a whole with the exception of housing.
- Naples residents tend to be older, better educated, and have higher incomes.
Things to Do in Naples
Naples has about 20,000 permanent residents, making it small enough to promote a small-town feel and relaxed lifestyle. However, Naples rates an A+ for things to do.
- Many residents spend a lot of time in their boats, fishing or simply enjoying the day. There are also many options available for those who enjoy time on the water but prefer to avoid boat ownership.
- Local cultural activities include Artis Naples, the Naples Museum of Art, and the Collier County Museum As seen in the short video above. Be sure and view it.
- There are many local shopping and dining possibilities. Fifth Avenue South
and the Waterside Shops provide excellent, upscale shopping.
Lely Resort – Community of the Year for Seven Years
Lely Resort is just a few miles from popular 5th avenue and the beach. This is a luxury community with a cosmopolitan atmosphere, three championship golf courses, and beautiful natural surroundings. Lely Resort Real Estate is highly sought-after.
Lely Resort Has 39 Neighborhoods to Choose From
Thirty-nine distinct neighborhoods offer a wide choice of Lely Resort Real Estate. Homes for Sale in Lely Resort range in price from the affordable $200s to luxury homes priced at more than $2 million. There are also many Condos for Sale in Lely Resort for those who wish to enjoy the Naples lifestyle but may be downsizing or looking for a winter home.
A little Bit About Glenna Froelich, A Premiere Plus Agent
Glenna Froelich is the Best Lely Resort Best Lely Resort REALTOR® and widely regarded as the Lely Resort Real Estate Authority. Glenna has been living in Lely Resort in Naples since 2004 and would love to help you find the home that best suits your lifestyle and budget. To learn more, visit the website at LELYLIFESTYLES.COM